This policy sets out how Apple Corps Limited ("Apple") uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you use this website. If you have any questions about this policy or do not agree with it, please contact Aaron Bremner at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 207 761 9600 before using this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5 February January 2006.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following information:
- your name and contact information, including email address;
- where you purchase products or services from us, your billing information, transaction and credit card information;
- other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you;
- use your information for our internal record keeping and internal statistical analysis;
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our customers, but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify you unless you have consented to us doing so;
- use your information to improve our products and services;
- where you provide us with your information via our website, use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Whom do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with other members of the Apple group of companies and any agent or contractor acting on our or their behalf. Furthermore, we may transfer your details to any successor to an Apple group business (or a relevant part of it).
We will not provide your personal information to any other person not referred to above unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to:
Apple Corps Ltd
27 Ovington Square
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the above address.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
We strive to protect the security of information which you provide to us, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.